看了你的文章,是个敏感的女子,虽然我是英语专业,但写英语诗较少,大部分是现代诗。所以献丑一下,自己翻译了一下:
In the University of Blake which hundred years leads,
布莱克大学,岁月百年
Blossoms the seven spring and summers that I embrace.
七个春夏,绽放在我的怀抱
Near the Mirror lake that the Willow river breeds,
在杨柳河孕育着的镜湖旁
Landing a girl from white shell with smiling young face.
站着一个女孩,白衣,年轻的脸,在微笑
When indulged we were in the beauty of prose,
我们沉醉在诗意的美
The tranquil campus days were a time of gold.
宁静的校园,已成金色的年轮
With your tears as wine and my smile as rose,、
你的微笑如酒,我的微笑似玫
Three years past as wonderful dreams in our world.
三年如美梦,消然
On the day I left Blake that you running behind,
那天,我离开布莱克,你在后追逐
The dark world is covered with the sad fog.
黑暗的世界,被悲伤的雾覆盖
I can't refresh your pretty face from my mind,
你俏丽的脸,我无法从脑海中抹除
Life is miserable without my lovely dog.
没有可爱的狗狗,我的生活只剩惨悲
I write this sonnet for the birthday of my dawg. (dawg 即 dog, 是英文口语)
此十四行诗,是为我的狗狗生日而作
Come and join me into my arms with a hug
来吧,拥入我的臂膀,来个拥抱
情诗,总能让人感觉温暖,曾写过情诗,可总是隐晦之至,呵呵,谁叫我喜欢意象.
[ 本帖最后由 handy21cn 于 2008-12-11 22:47 编辑 ]